Rehoboth Beach Rentals
Search our inventory of Rehoboth Beach house rentals at www.RehobothBeachVacationRentals.com
Mann & Sons makes it easy for you to find a great Rehoboth Beach rental. Our rental professionals will promptly address any questions or requests before or during your rental. We have an extensive inventory of vacation rentals, ranging from luxurious homes to popular townhomes to affordable condos, including many oceanfront condo rentals. We also manage year-round rentals in Rehoboth Beach, Lewes and surrounding areas. Our dedicated vacation rental site is maintained & monitored by our experienced team of professionals.
Renting in the Rehoboth Beach area is very easy with Mann & Sons. Just come in, call or contact us today and we will show you.
Our Vacation Rental Policies & Procedures
- $75 Processing Fee. Edgewater House: $85
- $50 Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) which is Non-Refundable & covers Accidental damage not to exceed $500. Some properties require a $500 Refundable security deposit instead of an ADW.
- For properties within city limits: 6% city rental tax in Rehoboth Beach. 3% in Dewey Beach.
- OPTIONAL trip insurance. Highly advised...please ask your agent for details.
- Off-Season rentals of 4 nights or less may be subject to a cleaning fee.
PAYMENT: Initial payment: 50% of the rental fee, 1/2 the city taxes (if applicable), plus the processing fee are due within 10 days of booking. Full balance must be paid no later than 45 days prior to check-in.CANCELLATION:
- Without trip insurance: If you have to cancel your reservation after receipt of your first payment, the cancellation fee is 15% of the weekly rate if the property is re-rented. If the property is not re-rented all monies paid are forfeited.
- With trip insurance: The cancellation policy is determined by the insurer.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 2:00PM: Unless specified otherwise on your rental confirmation, check-in is at our highway office located at 19606 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach. The Edgewater House and Patrician Tower check-ins are at their buildings. Early check-ins are NOT permitted.
CLEANING: Cleaning companies have until 6:30pm of the check-in day to complete the cleaning of your unit.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY: In case of an extreme emergency after normal business hours call your agent’s cell phone number. This is for emergency calls only. Non-emergency calls will be handled the next business day. Equipment failure and cleaning are not considered emergencies.
LOCK-OUTS: If you lock yourself out of your unit after hours, you should call agent’s cell phone number. A $25.00 lock-out fee will be charged at the time of service.WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Linens, towels, paper products, soaps, detergents & trash bags.
- You may rent many items, such as linens, for the week. Please ask your agent for details.
- Beds come with mattress pads, spreads & pillows
- Kitchens are fully equipped with utensils, toaster & coffee maker. Blenders & ironing are not guaranteed.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00AM: Keys and permits must be returned to our office no later than 10:00am. If you are checking out and our office is not open, please place your keys and permits in the drop box located at our office. There is a $25.00 charge for each lost key. Tenants and their belongings must be out of the property no later than 10:00am. Vehicles must also be removed from the property by 10:00am. or vehicle may be towed at the tenant’s expense.AT CHECK-OUT:
- Remove all food from the refrigerator and cabinets.
- Leave dishes and cooking utensils cleaned and stored properly.
- Bag up trash and place in the dumpster or curb.
- Remove your linens and put spreads back on beds.
- Furniture is to be left arranged as you found it. Balcony and decks should be orderly.
- Please close and lock all windows and doors.
- Turn off all lights. Set heat to (55) degrees in winter and (74) degrees in summer.
- Close all windows and lock all doors.
ELECTRIC: If it’s electric and doesn’t work please make sure it is plugged in, the wall switch is on and the circuit breaker hasn't tripped. If tripped, turn all the breakers off and then back on.REFRIGERATOR: Remember the refrigerator is like the one at your home. You cannot load an empty refrigerator with warm food and expect it to be cool instantly.
- Do not turn it up too high. Make sure the temperature is set about one number above half-way for the refrigerator and freezer; they must be balance to work properly.
- Do not stuff the fridge full with warm food. For the first 12-18 hours, place only those items that must be refrigerated - milk, meat, frozen, etc. items and let them get cold. Gradually add soft drinks and other items that do not require immediate refrigeration.
- Keep the door shut: Constantly opening and closing the door will not allow food to cool. If the refrigerator still appears warm after 24 hours, please call us.
AIR CONDITIONDING: If the air conditioning is not on when you check-in don’t expect immediate results. Set the thermostat at 74 degrees. Make sure all windows and doors are closed and give the system time to cool down. Do not set the thermostat below 65 degrees as that will cause the system to freeze and require 24 hours to reset. If after following this procedure the air conditioning is not working, please call our office.
PARKING: Street parking for Rehoboth Beach and Dewey beach require parking permits. Parking permits cannot be used at parking meters. Please check local street signs for required times. There is a $300.00 fee for a lost parking pass that is NOT returned upon check-out.
OUTSIDE SHOWERS: Please use outside showers when returning from the beach to avoid sand collecting within the property.
GRILLS: Because of fire hazards, please use grills on ground level only. Never use on decks or porches. Grills are to be cleaned after each use. $25 Fee if left uncleaned.
MESSAGES/MAIL: We do not deliver messages or mail. Please make arrangements to pick up messages at our office.
PLUMBING: The majority of plumbing service calls are complaints of stopped-up toilets. Please be careful what you put down the toilet. If a stoppage occurs, use a plunger before you call our office for service.
PETS: Unless your property is designated as pet-friendly, Pets are NOT permitted in our rental units. Pets in rental units are grounds for immediate termination of the rental agreement with cleaning and extermination charges billed to the tenant.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We cannot be responsible for finding and returning items you have left behind. After the car is packed, but before you vacate, walk through the property one more time. Check closets and drawers so that nothing is forgotten. If we are able to locate and return items for you, a service charge of $25.00 plus postage & handling will be assessed.TRASH COLLECTION:
- North Rehoboth: From Rehoboth Avenue North to Henlopen Avenue trash is picked up by the City of Rehoboth on Tuesday and Friday. Trash must be in plastic bags and placed at the curb early.
- South Rehoboth: From Rehoboth Avenue South to Silver Lake trash is picked up by the City of Rehoboth on Monday and Thursday. Trash must be in plastic bags and placed at the curb early.
- Dewey Beach & Indian Beach: Trash is collected by private hauler on Monday and Thursday.
- Recycling: Recycling in the area is on a volunteer basis.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside any of our properties.
Thank You For Your Business And We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!